Thursday, June 2, 2011

Strength to go on

It is so true that this is a year of destructive conflict to me, things happened randomly and chaosly which turn me out as a bad person. Somehow, i could not do anything to make it right because certain things don't allow me to do that. I'm now incapable to fight like a warrior without weapons in a war. It depends on my ability and survival skills  to get out from this shit and my patience got tested up. I keep on telling myself take it as usual and be strong no matter what comes to me. Keeping silence do not mean i'm a weaker, it shows that i'm an understanding person. However, no one would ever knows if there will be another explosion crush. The world connections are pocket-sized, because you wouldn't realize the social networks around you are all close together. It is unexpectedly sometimes because double crossing  is always the strongest weapon to hunt you down. Do not be weak and frustrated, turn every negative obstacle into a learning point for you and to get something good out of it. I'm gonna take it, gonna take it like an adult.

1 comment:

  1. It's true, but be strong girl, every obstacles you faced will lead you to more success and mature behaviour in return, just like the cocoon breaks and turns into a butterfly.

    Aaron.

    ReplyDelete